Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal www.zamfara.gov.ng: Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment 2022 is presently accepting applications from appropriately qualified candidates. Please take the time to go through this page to learn how to apply effectively online. This article will provide you with all of the necessary information for the forthcoming recruiting. To learn more, continue reading.
Are you an indigene of Zamfara State seeking for work? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a teacher or a member of the non-teaching staff? If you answered yes, this post is for you. We are an equal opportunity company, therefore you will have a chance to work with us. Therefore remain focused and keep reading because this web page provides all of the knowledge you’ll need to seize this once-in-a-lifetime chance.
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
- Plateau State Teachers Recruitment
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment
- Niger State Teachers Recruitment
Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
The prerequisites for the Zamfara Teachers Recruitment have been posted on the web, and interested individuals should begin submitting their applications there. Having said that, you must first fulfill the eligibility conditions for this Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment before applying.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Zamfara Teachers Recruitment 2022/2022
Candidates should be aware that anybody who fits the requirements, regardless of gender, is allowed to apply, and that none of these qualifications are required (scanned copies of your certificate, passport, and means of identification). Finally, to guarantee that you follow the instructions, only those who satisfy the minimal requirements or pass the screening will be shortlisted.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.