Have you taken the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) in May/June 2020? If you answered yes, we‘re happy to inform you that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the release of the test results. The method for checking 2020 WAEC results online is outlined below.
This message is to advise all secondary school candidates who took the 2020 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) that their results are now available online.
Latest News on WAEC Results 2020/2021
This is to notify applicants who sat for the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for School Candidates that their results are likely to be announced between Monday, November 22nd, and Monday, November 29th, 2021.
How to Check WAEC 2020/2021 Result Online
You do not need to buy a scratch card or a pin to see your results. Candidates should verify their Result Checker PIN and Serial Number on the Smart Identity Card they used during the examination.
- Visit online https://www.waecdirect.org to verify your WAEC 2020 results.
- In the necessary column, type your WAEC Examination Number.
- Choose a year for your exam, such as 2020.
- Select the type of examination you want to take, such as SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the serial number of the card.
- Enter the PIN for the card.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to view your WAEC results for 2020.
How to Check WAEC Result Using Your Mobile Phone
Send SMS in the following format:
- To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Keep in mind that you must exactly stick to the structure outlined above. The message should not contain any blank spaces. Wait for your results to arrive through SMS on your phone. (SMS just costs N30.)
If you have any difficulties checking your WAEC result online 2021 or through SMS, please leave a remark in the space below. We are always willing to assist.
Are you having trouble verifying your results? Could you please assist me?
For verification and help, please submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Error message displayed.
- Your examination number.
- Type of Exam.
- Year of Exam.