WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | recruitment.waec.com.ng: Knowing what it takes to apply for the form, meeting the requirements, and following the instructions to apply for the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment 2022 is critical, We will guide you and also show you the requirement and how you can apply for the West African Examinations Council recruitment and be among the shortlisted candidates with ease. read below to see full information.
WAEC Recruitment Form Portal
The West African Examination Council recruitment applications are submitted through the recruitment portal recruitment.waec.com. While applying for the West African Examination Council, candidates must first create an account on the recruitment portal. Ensure that you fill out the application form, as well as upload the relevant credentials.
- NECO Recruitment Form Portal
- INEC Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Recruitment
WAEC Recruitment Requirement 2022
Below is the list of the requirement that all applicants must have before filling the application form online
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter‘s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For WAEC Recruitment 2022
Applicants must ensure that they follow the necessary application procedures and provide all essential papers. Interested applicants should apply using the processes described below:
- First, you must have internet access that will enable you to visit the WAEC recruitment portal by clicking here >>> recruitment.waec.com.ng
- Click on the register menu
- Once you are done registering, a verification code would be sent to your email address.
- Click on the link sent to your email.
- Once you have verified your account, click on sign in.
- Input your details, log in and apply for the vacant positions.
WAEC Recruitment Interview/Aptitude Test
Once the recruiting deadline has passed, the portal will be closed, and individuals who applied will be invited to an interview or aptitude test, with only those who perform well-receiving job letters. The interview will most likely be a CBT examination, therefore applicants should gather their previous questions and begin preparing ahead of time.
Those selected to participate in the screening exercise are recommended to obtain a copy of the West African Examination Council past questions and answer PDF as soon as the screening date is notified.