The WAEC GCE form is now available. Registration for the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, Second Series (August/September) commenced on Monday, August 23, 2021, according to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC). This website contains all of the information you‘ll need to successfully register for the WAEC GCE in 2021. Continue reading further below…
The registration period for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2021 – Second Series, commenced on Monday, August 23, 2021. Aspirants should also be aware that the registration process for the WAEC GCE in 2021 has been structured to include biometric characteristics that will be used for test center certification.
WAEC GCE Registration Period 2021
The WAEC GCE registration period commences on August 23, 2021, and closes at 12 a.m. on November 7, 2021. PIN generation will end on October 31, 2021. The cost of walk-in registration is thirty thousand, five hundred Naira (N30,500.00). Registration must be completed at least twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled time of the paper(s) to be taken.
How to Apply for the 2021 WAEC GCE
Aspirants must pay an eighteen thousand naira (N18,000) registration fee at any branch of any of the following banks or an authorized agency to acquire the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Candidates will also be asked to pay a commission of 500 Naira (N500.00) to the banks/accredited agents. Candidates should register at https://registration.waecdirect.org/ after receiving their Registration PIN.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates, but they must dearly state their disabilities, e.g. blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION After REGISTRATION: During the registration period, candidates must complete registration within two weeks of their initial visit to the website. They should double-check their names, gender, passport photos, dates of birth, and subjects. They must also print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as proof of successful registration and for identification purposes during the examination. The PIN for the Result Checker will be on the Photo Card as well. For fingerprint registration, only a Digital Personal Scanner should be utilized.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- Before registering for the test, candidates should examine the Information VCD.
- The registration money is non-refundable, therefore candidates should keep that in mind.
- After completing their registration, candidates should print the examination schedule.
- Entries must be accompanied by passport-size images of acceptable quality, not “wait and see” photographs. BLUE OR RED MUST NOT BE USED AS A BACKDROP IN SUCH PHOTOS. The image should be 275 x 314 pixels in size. Entries with unacceptably posed passport photos will be rejected.
- Aspirants should read the examination Regulations and Syllabuses, as well as the Timetable, which they may get by entering their Registration PIN on the WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/).
- Candidates must attend exams in mufti and without weapons. In the test halls, No professional uniform of any type will be permitted.
- Candidates who take the test at more than one location will have their whole results canceled.
- In the examining room, smoking is prohibited.
- Any candidate who enters the examination hall with a cell phone or other electronic device will have their complete examination results canceled.
- Candidates must double-check their entries before uploading them, as the Council will not be held liable for any inaccuracies in their information. Any information that a candidate willingly provides at the time of registration or as soon as the test begins will NOT be subject to rectification requests.
- Participants must bring their authentic Photo Cards to the test hall.
- Candidates who cheat on exams will not only have their scores canceled, but they may also face criminal charges.
- During registration, candidates must supply a valid email address and phone number (s).
- The candidates must be willing to follow all COVID-19 rules.