If you want to access the UNN Student Portal, we‘ll show you how to do so online at unnportal.unn.edu.ng/login. All undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to log in to the UNN Student Portal are welcome to do so.
UNN Student Portal
The Online Portal is designed for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so on.
UNN Student Portal Login | UNN Portal
To access the UNN portal, simply follow these simple steps. The links below will take you to the login page, where you must enter your login credentials. The procedure is the same for all of the University’s portals.
- UNN Student Portal: https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- UNN Main Website: http://unn.edu.ng
- UNN registrar email address: email@example.com
How to Create University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Student Portal
Step One: Confirm your Details on Portal
- Visit UNN Portal via (unnportal.unn.edu.ng).
- Click on Undergraduate students and click signup.
- On the page that will display, choose “New Student”, enter your JAMB Reg. Number and RR Number (the one you used during Post UTMEregistration) and click on “Submit”.
- Your login details will display.
Step Two: Create a New Password and Complete your Student Profile
The revisit UNN portal via (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) and enter your login credentials and click “Log in”.
Change your Password by entering “old password”, “new password”, and confirming the new password.
Under Profile, Locate “student Profile details”. Update your Biodata. and click SUBMIT.
Your welcome page will show. If it does, move to the next step. UNN student dashboard welcome page
Originally posted 2022-02-01 13:20:45.