UNILORIN Student Portal Login; All newly admitted (Fresh) and returning students can now use the UNILORIN Student Portal. This post will explain how to access the UNILORIN Student Portal via www.unilorin.edu.ng.
Do you want to access the UNILORIN Student Portal, we’ll teach you how to do so online at uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login. All undergraduate and postgraduate students who desire to log in to the UNILORIN Student Portal are welcome to do so.
UNILORIN Student Portal
The student portal has been allowed by the administration of the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN. The Online Portal is designed for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so on.
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME Screening Result Is Out
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Admission List is Out
UNILORIN Student Portal Login | UNILORIN Portal
You can access the UNILORIN Student Portal using a computer or a mobile device by clicking on the following link:
- UNILORIN Student Portal: https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
- UNILORIN Main Website: http://unilorin.edu.ng
- UNILORIN registrar email address: email@example.com
How to Login to UNILORIN Student Portal
The UNILORIN Student Portal can be accessed by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit https://uilugportal.unnilorin.edu.ng
- Enter your Matric Number and Password used during registration.
- Finally, click on Log in to access UNILORIN Student Portal.
University of Ilorin Profile Update
To update your University of Ilorin, UNILORIN profile on the school portal all students are required to follow the guideline below.
- You must go to the University of Ilorin Portal by clicking this link (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal.
- On the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept or reject the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card within two weeks
How to Register Courses on University of Ilorin Portal
- Following completing the preceding steps (I – II), consult with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be enrolled for your Programme.
- Log in to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site.
- You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone.
- Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, password recovery is available online.
- Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD.
- Thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment.