UNIJOS Post UTME Form: Welcome to Newsflasharena, here we will have the latest information on the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2022/2023 Post UTME form. if you have been searching for the post UTME form online search no more we have listed the requirement and how to apply for the form without stress.
When will UNIJOS Released Post UTME Form 2022
The University of Jos, UNIJOS post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to form the UNIJOS post UTME form below.
How much is the University of Jos Post UTME Form?
UNIJOS is the acronym for the University of Jos. The cost for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid online using the ADMISSION PORTAL; please notice that the money is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
- Candidates who choose the University of Jos as their first choice
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics (NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTING)
How to Apply UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy-to-remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login into their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalized dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing roadside Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates, therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.