UNICAL Student Portal Login: Are you online searching for the University of Calabar UNICAL Student Portal? or Do you’re looking for the portal to pay UNICAL school fees? if that is the case we have solutions and we‘ll show you how to do so online at www.unical.edu.ng/login. All undergraduate and postgraduate students who desire to log in to the UNICAL Student Portal are welcome to do so.
All newly accepted (Fresh) and returning students can now use the University of Calabar Student Portal. This post will teach you how to access the UNICAL Student Portal via www.unical.edu.ng.
The procedures for logging into the UNICAL Student Portal will be presented on this page, and they are as easy as ABC. To access the UNICAL Student Portal, follow the instructions on this page. You don’t need to travel to an internet café to get the information offered here.
UNICAL Student Portal
The UNICAL Student Login Portal is intended for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, Admission Online Application, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so on.
UNICAL Portal | UNICAL Student Login Portal
Students can use a computer or a mobile device to view and access the UNICAL Portal | UNICAL Student Login Portal by following the links given. Don’t forget to visit the university’s official website at http://www.unical.edu.ng.
- UNICAL Student Portal: https://myunical.edu.ng/
- UNICAL Main Website: https://www.unical.edu.ng/
- UNICAL registrar email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Login to UNICAL Student Portal
The UNICAL Student Portal can be accessed by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit www.myunical.edu.ng
- Enter your Reg No. or Matric Number and tick on your preferred option.
- Finally, click on ‘Access Portal’ to log in to UNICAL Student Portal.
University of Calabar Course Registration Procedures
Following the successful payment of school tuition, the next step is course registration. Knowing which classes to register for is the first step in your course registration process. You will need to consult with your level adviser for advice, and after you have this information, you will need to follow the procedures below to register for courses.
- Visit the University of Calabar student portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence.