UNICAL Post UTME Screening Result 2022/2023 is Out: Welcome to the best portal for Post UTME News, With joy in our hearts we wish to inform all applicants who took part in the 2022 University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME examination that the result has been released. We have made it easy for applicants to check their Post UTME results without stress. check below on this page we have outlined guides on how to check your result.
When will UNICAL Release Post UTME Result?
The UNICAL post-UTME results for the academic year 2022/2023 have been successfully published on the university portal. To get their results, participants should follow the steps specified below.
How to Check UNICAL Post UTME Result
- First, you must go to the UNICAL post UTME result checking portal at https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-post-utme.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and result checker PIN in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your UNICAL post UTME score.
The UTME Screening Result Checking Pins are available in the following options :
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Post-UTME Result Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME Result pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Result Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME Result pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
(1) Candidates who are yet to upload their O’Level results while registering for UTME are advised to visit any CBT center and upload the result(s). Failure to do so may deny such candidate possible admission on CAPS.
(2) On no account should parents or Candidates pay money to anybody claiming to be in a position to influence Admissions. Report any person who makes such demand to appropriate quarters.