UNIBEN Admission List 2022/2023 Is Out: This page is only dedicated to the University of Benin Admission List 2022. Did you participate in the recently ended Post-UMTE screening performed by the University of Benin Management? If so, have you been looking for the Uniben Admission List? If so, you’ve come to the correct place.
When will UNIBEN Release Admission List?
I am pleased to inform the general public, particularly those who participated in the University of Benin admission screening, that the institution’s management has released the list of successful candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session. This list is available on the University of Benin official portal at www.uniben.edu.ng and only includes the Merit and Supplementary list.
The names of individuals given provisional admission into the university’s different degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session are included on the University Of Benin admission list, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
How to Check University of Benin UNIBEN Admission List 2022/2023.
As of the time of writing, the UNIBEN admission list is only available on the JAMB admission status checking page. To verify your admission status, follow the steps below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
How To Print UNIBEN Admission Letter 2022/2023.
If you have been offered admission to the University of Benin and are looking for instructions on how to print your admission letter, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using a mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print it.