UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021: The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is presently accepting applications for postgraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic year. Below are the courses, prerequisites, and instructions for obtaining a UNIABUJA postgraduate form.
Postgraduate programs at UNIABUJA lead to the following degrees:
- Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene Veterinary, Epidemiology, Crop Protection, Agronomy, Agro-Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric. Business Management, Soil science, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
- Master of Arts (M.A) Master of Education (M. Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘a’ and ‘B above.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission General Entry Requirements
- The applicant for post-graduate studies at Abuja University should have achieved, in no more than two seminars at WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level), at least (5) credits, including English and mathematics.
- Candidates pursuing the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM, and M.Sc. degrees in any area must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline with at least a second class lower division.
- A Ph.D. candidate in any University of Abuja program must have a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) on a letter grade “B” excellent ability in the Master’s Degree.
- If an applicant is a candidate for a Ph.D. from any other university, who has not taken a Master or their equivalent, similar to a Masters course in Abuja University, he or she must offer or take such courses with a minimum of 60 percent (4 points) or a letter of degree “B.” The candidate is required to apply at the University of Abuja on admission.
Candidates seeking admission to a graduates’ program must have an academic degree with a minimum degree of a third class or a lower degree of HND.
- MBBS, BDS for MPH Community Health is needed whereas MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health requires a health degree.
- NOTE: Ph.D., applicants should provide a study proposal of up to 500 words
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2021
The application fee must be paid to the University of Abuja account with a REMITA fee of N20, 500.00 via the University of Abuja Portal. Application cost is not refundable. NOTE: The University of Abuja Portal advises applicants to visit the REMITA to record the following.
Following these guidelines for easy application
- Please see https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
- Click on “Request Here”
- Click Postgraduate in the left panel
- Enter the information required (name, first, other names, email, and telephone number) and click Next
- Click on Generate RRR on the payment preview page
- Click on payment and the data of your card will be transferred to the remittance platform (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be sent back to the site with the created application number and log out after successful payment.
- To continue the application procedure, click on “The main login,” enter your created application number and surname as password
Please NOTE:- The applicant should incur additional charges for mixing up the application, Multiple requests must be paid and individually filled out forms. Failure to complete and submit forms during the application will cause the academic session to lose application processing (e.g. selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.), The application cannot be transferred to a new course, if the applicant is not admitted to the applied-for program, Statement of results not acceptable for admission for (4) years and longer (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies)
NOTE that costs are not reimbursable for application.
Dateline of Application: 30 September 2021.