UMTH School of Post-Basic Critical Nursing Form 2022/2023 is Out: The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital [UMTH] School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN) Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination / Interview Dates, Time, Venue, for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UMTH School of Post-Basic Critical Nursing Form
This is to inform all aspirants that Applications are invited for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, UMTH School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN) program for the 2022/2023 academic session. read below to see how to apply it without stress.
Just before we proceed to show you how to apply for the UMTH School of Post-Basic Critical Nursing Form it is vital that we show you the requirement so that you access yourself if you have the requirement before filling the application form online.
- UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- UMTH Post-Basic Peri-Operative Nursing Form
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
- NAUTH School Of Nursing Nnewi Admission Form
UMTH School of Post-Basic Critical Nursing Form Requirement
- Aspirant mus should possess five (5) credits in SSCE, WAEC, and NECO which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two (2) settings. A combination of WAEC and WAEC, NECO and NECO, and WAEC and NECO is acceptable as two sittings.
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is also acceptable in not more than two (2) sittings but cannot be combined with either WAEC or NECO.
- Candidates must be registered nurses and possess a current practice licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post-registration experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Post-Basic Critical Nursing Form
- First, you must visit https://www.umth.org.ng/ for an online application.
- Click the Link on “REGISTER NOW” or the link on the home page to start the process or visit the school to obtain the form manually
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinators/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
Applicants Must take Note of the following
Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
a. Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
b. Photocopies of all credentials.
ii. Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
All inquiries should be directed to the admission office through the School of Post Basic Critical Nursing (SPBCCN):- 08062792908 or email@example.com.