UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling forms for admission into its school of nursing (SON) program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the UMTH school of nursing admission form below.
School of Nursing Maiduguri Form 2022/2023
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital [UMTH] School of Nursing (SON) Admission Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination / Interview Dates, Time, Venue, for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
- EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
- Bayelsa State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
UMTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
All aspirant must have the following requirements before filling the application form online
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, and NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is also acceptable in not more than two (2) sittings but cannot be combined with either WAEC or NECO.
- Applicants for the School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Admission
Application Form Fee: N3,000 (three thousand naira only).
All payments should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
- First, you must visit https://www.umth.org.ng/ for the online application.
- Click the Link on “REGISTER NOW” or the link on the home page to start the process or visit the school to obtain the form manually
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinators/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
i. Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
a. Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
b. Photocopies of all credentials.
ii. Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
All inquiries should be directed to the admission office through the school of nursing (SON):- 08036789805, 08021461715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.