Ukraine Visa online Application Form 2022: Are you online googling your phone to see the easiest way that you can travel or migrate to Ukraine? if yes we have goodness for you right here on this page. right here will acquaint you will information on the requirement and how you can fill the Ukraine visa application form without stress.
There are many things you must know before you proceed to fill out any Visa application form online as this will give you an insight to accessing if you are eligible for the visa application. We understand that at times one of the reasons behind why you’re encountering delays in your visa approval could be that you are ignorant that your country has been exempted from applying for the Ukraine visa.
- United Kingdom Visa Lottery
- USA State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery
- Latest List of Countries Offering Visa Lottery 2022 | Check Full List Here
- Sweden Visa Lottery Application Form
- Holland Visa Lottery Application Form
- How to Apply for Ghana Visa on Arrival – See Easy Steps to Apply
As a result of this it is incumbent on us to enlighten you on the list of Ukraine visa policies, including, who needs a Ukraine visa, how to apply for one, the requirements, types, and other relevant information. you might be wondering in your mind how can i know the list of visa-exempt countries. Yes! you are right with your thought to see the next paragraph to see it
Ukraine visa-Exemption For an indefinite stay
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries, you can enter Ukraine without a visa and stay indefinitely:
Types of Ukraine Visas?
The Ukrainian government issues three types of Ukrainian visas:
- Short-Term Ukraine Visa, also known as a Tourist Visa (C Type)
- Long-Term Ukraine Visa (D Type)
- Ukraine Transit Visa (B Type)
Ukraine Visa Requirements
When you apply for a Ukraine visa, you must submit the following documents:
- The printed and signed Ukraine Visa Application Form
- Your passport, which:
- Is valid for at least three more months after you intend to leave Ukraine
- Has at least two blank pages to affix the visa on
- Has been issued in the past ten years
- Two passport-size pictures of yourself, with the following specifications:
- Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm
- Taken in front of a white or off-white background
- Taken recently (no older than six months)
- You must be staring straight ahead at the camera
- You must not have glasses or headgear on. Only head coverings for religious purposes are accepted, and only when they do not obstruct the face
- The picture must be of high quality with no under-, or over-exposure, shadows, or glare
- Travel health insurance covering at least €30,000 for the entire duration of your stay
- Proof of sufficient financial means to cover the duration of your stay, shown in one of the following ways:
- Through bank statements from the last two months
- Through payslips from the last three months
- Through tax returns from the previous fiscal year
- Thorugh proof you receive a pension if you are retired
- Through a letter of sponsorship, if someone else will cover your expenses
- Proof of accommodation in Ukraine
- Return flight/travel ticket
- Proof of paid Ukraine visa fee
- If you are not a citizen of the country in which you’re living: Proof of legal residence there, such as your residence permit
- Additional documents attesting to your purpose of travel (see below)
How to apply for a Ukraine Visa?
- First, to apply for this vis you must have an internet access to enable visit the portal.
- you have to register here and complete the Ukraine Visa Online Application Form.
- You have to enter your nationality, purpose of travel, and the country in which you can apply in, and you will receive information on which Ukrainian embassy/consulate/VAC in that country you can apply in.
- Then, you must create an account on the online portal, and complete the form.
- After you complete the form, you have to print it, gather the required documents, and submit them at the consulate/embassy/VAC.
Note: Inquire about working hours, appointments, and their preferred mode of application submission by contacting the office where you will apply or visiting their website. Ukrainian diplomatic/visa offices are not all the same. Some may require you to apply in person, while others may request that you submit your application via mail.
How to apply for a Ukraine eVisa?
You must apply for a Ukraine eVisa at least 10 days before your trip, but no earlier than three months. The following is the application process for a Ukraine eVisa:
- Register on the eVisa platform of the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Complete the online visa application form.
- Upload electronic copies of all the required documents (see the Ukraine visa requirements below)
- Pay the visa fee by credit/debit card. The fee is $85.
- Wait for the visa to be processed. The processing time for a Ukraine visa is 9 days.
- If the visa is approved, you will receive an electronic copy of your visa, which you have to print and show to the immigration officers when you travel.
When you travel to Ukraine, you must have your approved visa and the hard copies of all your required documents with you.
How long does a Ukraine Visa take to process?
The Ukraine visa always takes about 10 days to process. If you choose a rush or expedited processing time, the visa could be issued in 5 working days, but the fee will be higher.
The processing time, however, also depends on the embassy or consulate in which you apply, and in some cases, may take longer.
This is why it is advisable to apply between 10-and 90 days before you intend to travel.