Uganda Police Force Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal | www.upf.go.ug: This is to notify you that the UPF recruitment portal is open for applicants who want to join the Uganda Police Force. read here as we will who you all the requirements and how to fill the application form online without stress.
Is Uganda Police Force Recruitment Out?
Yes! the form for the Uganda Police Force Recruitment is accessible online. if you are wondering how you can download the form without touring around the internet then you have come to the right place, in this article we have gathered information that will enable you to be among the list of shortlisted candidates only if you will adhere to the guides we have given below.
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Ghana Standards Authority Recruitment
- 2022 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
Now without wasting time let‘s show you the requirements that you must have before filling out the application form as this is what will speak on your behalf that you are eligible for the position you are applying for.
Please be aware that the Newsflasarena has no affiliation with the Uganda Police Force. We do not recruit for the Uganda Police Force, nor do we organize aptitude tests or choose successful applicants. As a result, this material is merely informative.
Requirement For Uganda Police Force Recruitment
All aspirants who desire to join the UPF must have the following document before filling out the form online.
- Applicants must have a maximum academic qualification of UCE Certificate (O’level) or its equivalent with at least 4 credits including English and at least a pass in mathematics. Those who possess qualifications above UCE should NOT
- Be a Ugandan Citizen Valid National ID (NIN)
- Have no criminal record
- Be ready to undertake the requisite twelve months of the Police Basic Training Course.
- Be physically fit
- Ready to work long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Possess good communication skills
- Must not be a former serving officers in any of the Forces
How to Apply for UPF Recruitment
- Applicants must write an hand written application letter addressed to the IGP accompanied by
- Certified copies of Academic documents
- Photocopy of the National ID
- Photocopy of the ID of the previous schools attended.
- 3 recent Passport size photographs
- Recommendation letters from LCI, LCII, LCIII, and RDC (from the respective districts of recruitment).
All in the file folder should be delivered to the Police District/Divisional Headquarters not later than 18th June 2022
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up–to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.