UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023: Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing is now accepting applications for admission to its basic nursing curriculum for the 2021/2022 academic session. Below are the criteria and instructions for applying to the UDUTH School of Nursing.
UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023.
Applications are being sought from suitably qualified people for admission to the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing, basic nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- IUTH Okada School of Nursing Admission Form
- ABUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements 2022/2023
Candidate should therefore have FIVE CREDIT from NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology at no more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022
Do you want to attend UDUTH’s School of Nursing? Are you looking forward to receiving UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 academic year? IF YES, this is the preferred website for you to monitor and secure your admission to the UDUTH School of Nursing in an easy and accessible manner.
Sales of application forms commence on 1st August 2022 and close on 31st August 2022.
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ for more information.
- Select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” menu.
- Select “UDUTH School of Nursing” from the “Services” menu. Fill in N5,000 as the service amount, then select “General Payment Instruction” after entering all of the necessary information.
- Make a payment at any bank using the generated Remita (RRR number).
- Bring the generated payment teller together with the Remita Slip to the UDUTH cashier and get a receipt.
- Bring a copy of the Remita slip and receipt acquired from the UDUTH cashier to the School of Nursing, UDUTH Sokoto, to obtain your serial number and pin.
- Enter the pin and serial number provided to you at https://nursing.uduth.org.ng/.
- Complete the form to the best of your ability and submit it after you’ve received confirmation.
- On the day of the admission exam, please provide a printed copy of your application form.
Please contact/call: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 08038724963, 08034361144 for additional information.
Originally posted 2021-11-02 08:28:57.