Login to the UDUSOK Student Portal at udusok.edu.ng: This article contains critical information about the UDUSOK student E-learning portal, the school student portal, the institution’s contact information, and the school’s official website.
UDUSOK Student Portal
The UDUSOK Student Portal enables students to perform certain tasks online, such as checking Course Registration, requesting Academic Transcript, Fees Payment, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Exam Results, Acceptance Fees Payment, Timetable, Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so on.
UDUSOK Student Portal Login | UDUSOK Portal
You can access the UDUSOK Student Portal using a computer or a mobile device by clicking on the following link:
- UDUSOK Students Portal: http://mis.udusok.edu.ng/
- UDUSOK Main Website: http://udusok.edu.ng/
- UDUSOK Postgraduate Portal: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng/
- UDUSOK Post UTME Portal: http://putme.udusok.edu.ng/
- UDUSOK Matriculation Studies Portal: http://matric.udusok.edu.ng/
- UDUSOK Course Registration Portal: http://mis.udusok.edu.ng/
- UDUSOK Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UDUSOK Course Registration Guidelines
To register for your courses;
- Log into the MIS Portal at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng:
- Click on This will open the “registration” page. The courses offered for your program at your level, including electives, if any, will be displayed
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the page to complete your registration.
Note: 1. If you have not paid your fees or your payment was not successfully verified, you will not be able to register. The following message “you must pay your fees before course registration!” will be displayed.
You can view and print your registered courses as follows:
- Login to the MIS at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng,
- Click on My courses. This will open the “list of registered courses” page.
- Enter the session to print in the box provided and click on Apply button, This will display the courses registered for the given session. You can then print the list.