TRCN Recruitment Application From Portal 2021| www.trcn.gov.ng: Graduates and non-graduates alike should rejoice! Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is looking for new members. The TRCN is looking for competent people from all across the country to apply for open jobs in 2021.
This article is for you if you want to read about the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment 2021, how to apply for ongoing recruitment/available positions on the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria 2021 recruitment site, the recruitment deadline, and other related information.
Latest TRCN Recruitment 2021/2022 Information. See how to apply for a position with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) in 2021. The requirements for TRCN employment openings, as well as any relevant information.
We are delighted to welcome you to our Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment Form Portal. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you want on the TRCN Application Form.
Official TRCN Recruitment Form 2021 is Out?
The TRCN Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is now available. The application form for the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria for the year 2021 is now available. To assist you to acquire the job, look at the job requirements, how to apply, and other relevant information.
Based on our latest study, the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria will shortly begin a global recruiting process, which would begin in the year 2021.
To be considered for the position, you must be aware of the credentials and criteria for TRCN Recruitment 2021.
What are the Roles of TRCN?
TRCN is responsible for the following programs and activities: I Teacher Registration and Licensing. (ii) Accreditation, monitoring, and supervision of Teacher Training Institutions’ courses and programs in Nigeria. (iii) Establishment of internship programs for recent education graduates.
Requirements for TRCN Recruitment 2021
The following educational requirements must be met by all interested candidates:
- The applicant must hold a BSc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution with a satisfactory grade division.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or a West African Examination Certificate (WAEC) with at least three credits in English Language and Mathematics, or a National Certificate of Education (NCE). A regular National Diploma or General Certificate of Education with two credits earned in one sitting or three credits earned in two sittings is also acceptable.
- Only Nigerians are eligible to apply.
- An approved Nigerian university must provide the candidate who applies to B.Sc., HND, and NCE in any discipline with such a certificate.
- Ownership of NYSC Bachelor degree holders, B.Sc. and HND holders with a Discharge or exemption certificate.
- The candidate qualified must not be older than 35 years.
- For work at a certified government hospital, the applicant has to be physically and psychologically qualified.
- Have a snapshot of a recent passport
- The applicant must be prepared to be deployed within the State to any local government.
How To Apply For TRCN Recruitment 2021
The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria 2021/2022 Form will be posted on the official TRCN webpage at WWW.TRCN.GOV.NG. Aspiring candidates should check the site frequently for changes, or better yet, bookmark this page for future visits since this page will be updated as soon as the TRCN application form is available.
The TRCN job application form is free, and candidates can use it to apply for jobs. It is critical to have all of the criteria before applying, and all credentials must have the same name. Scans and uploads of documents are required when relevant. Also, keep in mind that each candidate may only apply for one job, so pick the one that best suits your skills and apply for it.
TRCN 2021 Examination Date and Venue Nationwide
Candidates will be notified of the examination location and date.