TETFUND Recruitment 2022/2023 is ongoing: We are glad to inform you that the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment portal www.tetfundserver.com is open for applicants to submit the application form. below we have outlined all the requirements and how to apply for TETFUND Recruitment without stress.
But before then, it’s is pertinent that you understand what TETFUND means and the service they perform so that you know the kind of job that you will do as soon as your name is among the shortlisted candidates. see below in the next paragraph about TETFUND.
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund popularly known as (TETFUND) is an intervention agency established to provide supplementary support to all levels of public tertiary institutions, with the primary goal of using funding in conjunction with project management to rehabilitate, restore, and consolidate Tertiary Education in Nigeria.
Are you qualified to work with TETFund? If so, please read the requirements and how to apply below. Otherwise, please check out our other posts that may be of interest to you. If you are looking for other top recruitment in Nigeria, please see the posts listed below.
Requirements for TETFUND Recruitment 2022/2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters‘ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for TETFund Recruitment 2022
The steps below will guide you through the application process for the TETFund job:
- www.tetfundserver.com is the official website.
- On the home page, navigate to the Jobs and Careers section.
- Click on the available job openings to learn more.
- Read and carefully follow the instructions.
- Please provide all the necessary information.
- Check all of your information.
- Please submit your application.
- Only those who are selected will be contacted.
Is TETFUND Recruitment Form Out?
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment form has yet to be released; however, this article will be updated once it is. This section will be updated once the form is released, so check back frequently if you want to know when the form is available.