Tech-U Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out; Tech-U post UTME form – The management of the Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, is now selling its post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
First Technical University, Ibadan (Tech-U), a highly acclaimed university and Nigeria’s first and only technical university, is accepting applications for admission to its different degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session from adequately qualified individuals.
- NWU / YUMSUK Post UTME Screening Form
- Veritas University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- SSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) Post UTME Form
Tech-U Post UTME Eligibility
- University admission seekers who scored 160 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose Tech-U as the first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Tech–Through JAMB and have obtained the 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Tech-U Degree Programmes
The University is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)-a focused institution with a range of NUC approved academic programs as listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Tech-UPost UTME Form
Visit applications.tech-u.edu.ng to begin your online application.
Candidates are reminded that the Screening Exercise will take place as specified on the screening exercise sheet they printed after completing their online registration.
The exam slip must provide the specified date, time, and location. Candidates who fail to take the screening test on the designated day and time will not be considered.
All screening applicants must adhere to the examination dates on the test slip given out during the online registration process.