TCN Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.tcn.org.ng: The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) is seeking qualified candidates to fill in vacant positions. The TCN recruitment portal is currently open for applicants to apply before the deadline. As a result, all of the information required for this recruitment exercise will be discussed in detail here.
Anyone interested in obtaining the TCN application form should be aware of when the application form will be made available, how to obtain the application form, how to fill out the application form, and how to submit the application form once completed.
- NJI Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment
- FCC Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- Barota Recruitment
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
About TCN Transmission Company Of Nigeria
TCN emerged from the defunct National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) as a product of the merger of the Transmission and Operations sectors on April 1, 2004. TCN was incorporated in November 2005. Being one of the 18 unbundled Business Units under the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), TCN was issued a transmission License on 1st July 2006. It was subsequently issued two licenses on June 10, 2013, for electricity transmission and system operations.
Is TCN Recruitment Out?
No! Presently, TCN is not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false. Immediately the recruitment exercise commences, we would update this page with all the information applicants would need to know before applying for the recruitment.
Requirements For TCN Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
TCN Recruitment Form Portal
Kindly note that the TCN recruitment application portal is www.tcn.gov.ng Do not pay money to anyone in exchange for the application form. The form is available on the portal free of charge.
The application process is easy. If you have met the requirements then you should have nothing to worry about.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for TCN recruitment:
- Visit the TCN recruitment portal at www.tcn.gov.ng
- Read and follow all the instructions on the TCN official website.
- Fill in correctly and submit your job application form.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.