TASUED Admission list 2022/2023 PDF for the academic session available online? Admission list for the Tai Solarin University of Education in 2022. How to Check Your Name in the TASUED Admission List and Status on the Official JAMB Portal Here is the most recent information on the TASUED 2022 Admission List.
TASUED Admission list 2022/2023 Out?
Yes! Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to check the TASUED admission list below.
This is to notify all candidates who participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) admission screening process that the administration has released the 2022/2023 admission list.
The TASUED admission list has been successfully uploaded to the internet.
- Plateau State University (PLASU) Admission List
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Admission List
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Admission List
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List
- Lagos State University (LASU) Admission List
How to Check TASUED Admission List
- Go to the TASUED admission status checking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After login, click the ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
How to Check TASUED Merit / Supplementary List on JAMB Portal
- Visit the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your TASUED admission status.
Congratulation to those that made it into the Tai Solarin University of Education 2022/2023 academy session.