TASU Admission list 2022/2023 is out. Check the Admission list for Taraba State University in 2022. How to Check TASU Admission Status at www.tsuniversity.edu.ng and JAMB website. See the Admission List for TASU Candidates for further information.
is TASU Admission list 2022/2023 is Out?
TASU Admission List – The Taraba State University (TSU) first, second, and third batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Candidates that applied for TASU admission can now check their admission status online.
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd batch admission lists for the 2021/2022 academic session have been announced by the Taraba State University (TASU) administration.
Candidates who took part in the post-UTME screening exercise at Taraba State University can now check their admission status online.
How to Check TASU Admission List 2022
The Candidate should follow the instructions below to successfully check the TASU list.
- Visit the TASU admission status checking portal a www.tsuniversity.edu.ng
- Input your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your admission status.
How to Check TSU Merit / Supplementary List on Jamb Portal
- Visit the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Click on Create e-Facility Account / Login
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your TSU admission status.
Note to TSU Successfully Admitted Candidates
Candidates successfully admitted into the Taraba State University (TASU) first-degree programs are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.