Taraba State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: All citizens of Taraba are welcome to apply for government jobs. Take note of the criteria, registration dates, and Taraba State Civil Service Commission recruitment Shortlisted Candidates Updates on the Taraba portal.
To apply for the Taraba State Government Application Form, thoroughly read and comprehend all of the stages involved in order to satisfy the employment criteria. Below is a link to the Taraba government’s recruiting guidance for 2022.
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment
- Plateau State Civil Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
Is Taraba State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Out?
The Taraba state government Civil Service recruiting form is yet to be published; however, if it is, this article will be updated. We will update this post once the recruiting form is available, and please note that the information will also be announced on all of their social media platforms.
Taraba State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
Eligible individuals who desire to apply for the position must meet the prerequisites listed below. Applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for further selection and assessment. The Taraba State Civil Service Commission has a list of papers and credentials that are required for recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For Taraba State Civil Service Recruitment
To register for the ongoing Taraba State recruitment, follow the procedures below:
- Go to www.tarabastate.gov.ng to look for government jobs.
- Carefully follow the directions.
- Complete your application and submit it.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded. Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.