St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: St. Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha, Enugu State, is now selling forms for admission into its College of Nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Admission Form below.
St. Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha, Enugu State, College of Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Method of Application, Entrance Examination Dates, Time, and Venue for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- NAUTH School Of Nursing Nnewi Admission Form
- FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
- Air Force Secondary Schools Admission Form
St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- 5 Credit in SSCE, NECO, GCE in not more than 2 sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Photocopies of Credentials, Birth Certificates/Sworn Age Declaration and Marriage Certificate (if married), Baptismal Card.
- 3 recent passport photographs
- Photocopy of Secondary School Testimonial.
How to Apply for St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Admission
Application forms are obtainable from the college on payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira only (N15,000).
Payment should be made into any ZENITH BANK IN FAVOR OF THE COLLEGE OF NURSING; ST. CHARLES BORROMEO SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, ONITSHA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014412009
Forms are obtainable from the school from 8 am to 3 pm every day; Monday to Friday.
Come with an e-payment receipt and teller.
Phone: +2349083391206, +2349070497013
Please do not forget to contact our support team if you have any questions about the St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing 2022/2023 form. Best of luck with your application this year.
If you found this post (St. Charles Borromeo Hospital Onitsha 2022 admission form) useful, please use the Social Media Button to share it with your friends.