SSU Students Portal Login: Are you online googling your phone in search of the Sokoto State university Portal? if yes then you are welcome to the Newsflasarena where you will have the answers you have been searching for. therefore I urge you to read till the end of this page for accurate information.
Today I will show you the official website of the Sokoto State University (SSU Portal) and its benefits, I will also like to do justice to searches like SSU Student Portal, SSU Result Portal / Checker, SSU Post UTME portal, Postgraduate Portal and many more, but before that let’s do some introduction.
About Sokoto State University
Sokoto State University is located in Sokoto, Nigeria, in Kasarawa along the Sokoto-Jega High Way. It was founded in 2009 with the goal of improving research, education, and community service. To be committed to having excellent leadership, solid resource management, and a high level of honesty and responsibility.
SSU Student Portal
portal.ssu.edu.ng students portal: The student portal has been enabled by the Sokoto State University Authority. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, and so on are all available through the Online Portal for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details,
Sokoto State University Students Portal Login
You can access the Sokoto State University Student Portal using a computer or mobile device by clicking on the following link:
- SSU Student Portal: http://portal.ssu.edu.ng/
- SSU Main Website: http://www.ssu.edu.ng/
- SSU Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
Sokoto State University Registration Procedure for New Student
- Visit the online screening portal at screening.ssu.edu.ng
- Login with your UTME registration number as your Username/ID and enter your password then click on the login
- Check your admission status to check if you have been admitted. If successful visit the university campus with your credentials (Jamb, WAEC/NECO, for verification)
- After verification, a confirmation letter will be given to you and you will be required to visit the website again.
- Log in to the online portal at ssu.edu.ng
- Use your admission number as your username and password and hit the login button
- Click on the “generate invoice” tab to get a customized payment invoice with a Remita Reference Retrieval (RRR) number.
- Print the invoice and visit any bank branch or click on the “pay now” tab to pay using any of the payment options available.
- After completing payments, log in to the portal again and click on online registration to complete your course registration according to your department.
- Once complete print copies of your course registration, payment slips, medical form, and form 02 and visit the admissions office for signing and distribution.