SON Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.son.gov.ng: We are glad to inform all graduates searching for jobs that the standard organization of Nigeria recruitment is ongoing applicants who wish to apply for the recruitment are hereby required to carefully read the requirement and how to apply for the recruitment below.
SON Recruitment Form 2022
The application would be done through the online recruitment portal www.son.gov.ng, and if you want to know if the recruitment form is out, simply visit the recruitment portal, and if the form is out, you would see a list of available positions on the portal. We will keep this page up to date so that you are aware of when the recruitment form is available.
The aspirant should note that Only those who possess or meet the minimum requirements would be eligible to apply for SON recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements below thoroughly also take note of the application procedures outlined in this article.
Requirements For SON Recruitment 2022
The Standard Organization of Nigeria is not currently recruiting. Interested candidates should read this guide and avoid the misleading information found on many web pages. For the most up-to-date information, visit the main recruitment website at www.son.gov.ng.
The following are the prerequisites and qualifications for the 2022 Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply..
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For SON Recruitment 2022
To apply, please go to www.son.gov.ng and fill out the application form. Please keep in mind that SON recruitment has not yet begun. Please leave your email address in the comment section below so that we can notify you when it begins.
- Visit the Standard Organization Of Nigeria recruitment portal www.son.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for.
- Submit your credentials and other requested documents.
When Is The Deadline For SON Recruitment?
The SON recruitment deadline has yet to be announced, but we will keep you updated as soon as it is. The deadline will be announced by the Standard Organization of Nigeria once the recruitment form is released.