Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | We‘ll educate you on all you need to know about Sokoto Subeb recruiting in this post. We‘ve given you a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application. These details contain qualifications, prerequisites, and instructions on how to apply for the Sokoto State teachers recruitment without difficulty.
This post has been established to give full implementation assistance. As you read below, you may find the Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment job portal, application requirements and eligibility, application deadlines, and how to apply. You may also view all of the necessary papers for recruiting as well as how to submit your application effectively.
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
- Nasarawa Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment
- Niger State Teachers Recruitment
- Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
Kindly note that the Sokoto Teachers application portal is sokotostate.gov.ng. Do not pay money to anyone in exchange for the application form. The form is available on the portal free of charge. The application process is easy. If you have met the requirements then you should have nothing to worry about
Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply for Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment.
Candidates must obtain the form from the official recruiting portal and fill it out online to apply for any teaching or non-teaching position. From time to time, the federal government or state governments will post fresh teaching job openings.
To prevent disqualification, candidates must complete the registration requirements offered there to qualify and see their name on the shortlist.