Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal: Are you aware that you‘re eligible to participate in the Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment 2022? The whole specifics of the Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment can be found in this post, and as a result, you will be ready to apply for this job. However, you must first meet the qualifications to be considered for the Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment.
Sokoto State Civil Service Commission recruitment is open to both indigenous and non-indigenous candidates. Additionally, all applicants should be informed that the list of shortlisted candidates will be released following the recruitment. Finally, interested applicants must apply using the steps outlined below or they will not be considered for recruitment.
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Plateau State Civil Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Niger State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirement Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023
The application form for the Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment is completely free. The Sokoto state administration would not ask any candidate to pay to have their name shortlisted at any time throughout the recruiting process. Be cautious!!
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment
Eligible candidates should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- www.sokotostate.gov.ng is the website of the Sokoto State Civil Service Commission.
- Read the prerequisites for the position you’re applying for carefully.
Complete the application form
- Upload your credentials as well as any additional prerequisites that may be required.
When you’re finished, click Submit.
After the recruitment form is issued, the deadline for the Sokoto State Civil Service Commission will be notified, and candidates must submit their applications by the stipulated period or their application will be rejected.