SLU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2022/2023: The application form for the Sule Lamido University Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. The post-UTME application at SLU is now accessible online.
Latest News on SLU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Post-UTME/DE registration at SLU has been extended for the 2022/2023 session. Applicants who paid before Monday, ……, will have their schedules kept the same. Each applicant’s Post-UTME/DE Schedule is listed in his or her Acknowledgement. It is strongly encouraged that applicants double-check their itinerary on their Acknowledgement Slip.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME Form
- Candidates for the UTME must have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must have a National Diploma with a Lower Credit, a Merit in NCE, or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been mentioned on the University website, UTME applicants must have a minimum UTME score of 120.
- UTME candidates who did not select Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but intend to study there and scored 120 or more in the 2022 UTME should switch to SLU via the JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form 2022
Follow the steps below to register for the exercise click the link:
STEP 1: Go to Sule Lamido University’s website, www.slu.edu.ng, and select Admission from the menu. Then select Online Application to register.
STEP 2: Applicants must pay the Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA in the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding REMITA costs).
STEP 3: Complete the Application Form with proper information and submit it.
STEP 4: Once you’ve submitted your information, the system will create an Acknowledgement Slip with your reference number on it.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
On the designated date, all qualifying applicants should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State, by 9:00 a.m.
Originals and photocopies of the following documents must be shown by candidates:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A-Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who does not show up for the screening on the scheduled day will not be considered for admission to the University in the academic year 2022/2023.
Candidates must closely follow covid-19’s existing preventative measures, which include keeping physical distance, regularly washing and/or sanitizing hands, and wearing a facemask.
Admissions @slu.edu.ng should be contacted with any questions.