Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | jobs.shell.com: Are you desiring to work with an oil company in Nigeria? or you are searching for the latest job vacancy in Nigeria? if so I have good news for you right here as we will give you an update you will the requirement and how to apply for shell recruitment without stress.
Is Shell company recruiting now?
Recently we have seen numerous applicants asking this same question about when the shell recruitment will be out. sequel to this we made a research for us to be able to answer these questions. Shell is presently recruiting, and the application form for various advertised positions in the company has been released; those interested in applying should follow the procedures outlined below.
- CBN Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Requirements For Shell Nigeria Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Recruitment
To apply all applicants are required to follow the steps below to apply for Shell Nigeria recruitment:
- Visit Shell recruitment portal www.jobs.shell.com
- Choose Nigeria as your country
- Click on the job link to read the requirements
- Follow the requisite steps to apply
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.