Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Form 2022/2023 is Out: Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery, Damaturu, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing/Basic Midwifery Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Form below.
Basic Nursing / Midwifery Admission Forms, Requirements, Eligibility, Application Guidelines, Examination Date, Time, and Venue for the 2022/2023 Academic Session at Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery (SSCNM).
- Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Kishi Admission Form
- Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery Form
- UPTH Post Basic Diploma Nursing Admission Form
- School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Form
Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Prospective Candidates Must possess 5 Credits in the following Science subjects (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) Including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings, WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB.
How to Apply for Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Form
All Interested candidates are to apply via the College website (www.yenm.edu.ng) on payment of a non-refundable fee of N5, 500.00 through REMITA.
Applicants Should Note– PLEASE BEWARE The College does not act through an agent for Admission.