School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The School Of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Aro, Abeokuta admission for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
This article will give you information on the Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta School of Psychiatric Nursing Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Duration, Application Guidelines, and Deadline for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. I urge you to read till the end of this article to have more information on how to apply it without stress.
- Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro School of Nursing Form
- Nasarawa State School of Midwifery Admission Form
- School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form
- JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form
- ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
School Of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Aro Admission Requirements
All applicants must have the following document before filling out the application online.
- Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSSC/GCE OR NECO to include – English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN).
- Minimum of one-year Post Qualification/Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- At least one-year Post Qualification working experience.
- Individuals with a BNSC degree can apply for a specialty in this field with evidence of an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply for School Of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Aro Admission Form
Procedure to Apply
- Click here to start the application (Kindly note your OrderID and RRR after payment)
- After making your payment click here to upload your passport and documents with your remita number (RRR) and OrderID
NOTE: Only registered Nurses are eligible.