RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out? The Rivers State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Form. If you are among those searching for RSUST Post UTME Screening Form see the details below on the RSUST Screening form.
Is RSUST 2022/2023 Post UTME form out?
Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post UTME screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. RSU post UTME form is now available for sale online.
How much is RSUST Post UTME Form?
River State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only to candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Obtain River State University of Science & Tech Post UTME Form
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
LAUTECH Post UTME Application Deadline
The University administration has not yet announced the Post-UTME Screening Registration Closing Date; please check back later.
Make sure you have all of the necessary documents on hand because the University administration will soon begin the Screening process.
Keep an eye on this page for future updates, as we will notify you as soon as there are any changes to the LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form. It is recommended that you share this post with your friends and use the comment box below if you have any questions.