REA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.rea.gov.ng: The Rural Electrification Agency has opened its application portal for applicants to apply for the vacant position in the agency. read below to see the requirement and how to apply for REA Recruitment.
REA Recruitment Form
Do you desire to work with the Rural Electrification Agency? or have you been searching for when the REA Recruitment will begin for 2022? if yes then you have come to the right place as we list out the numerous available positions you can apply for and be among the successful shortlisted candidates.
But before we show you the requirement and how to apply it is vital that we acquaint you with brief information so that you understand the kind of job that you want to apply.
About Rural Electrification Agency
The Nigerian Rural Electrification Agency (REA) was created by the Electric Power Sector Reform Act in 2006. The agency exists to facilitate the provision of affordable power supply for residential, commercial, industrial, and social activities in the rural and peri–urban areas of the country. REA has previously focused on grid extension investments but is now mandated to concentrate on providing off-grid solutions to rural dwellers such as mini-grids and solar home systems. REA’s goal is to encourage and promote private sector participation in rural development using the nation’s abundant renewable energy sources while ensuring that Government Agencies, Cooperatives, and Communities, actively participate in enhancing electricity service delivery.
REA Recruitment Requirements 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For REA Recruitment
Follow these guidelines to apply for Nigerian Rural Electrification Agency REA recruitment
- Firstly, you must visit the REA Recruitment Official website @ www.rea.gov.ng
- Create an account using your valid email
- Fill in your information and upload your educational certificate
- Ensure that you proofread the information that you have given are correct before clicking submit button
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.