PUMS Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS) is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses available, admission requirements, and how to obtain the PUMS post UTME form below.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has granted permission to PAMO University of Medical Sciences to operate as a private university. The university is dedicated to high standards of quality and excellence in medical research, education, and healthcare services. Applications are being accepted from applicants who meet the requirements for admission to undergraduate degree programs for the academic year 2022–2023.
- Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Post UTME Form
- Spiritan University (SUN) Post UTME / DE Form
- Admiralty University Post UTME Form
- Dominican University Ibadan Post UTME Form
PAMO University of Medical Sciences Courses
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES (Five (5) years program)
- B.MLS – Medical Laboratory Science
- B.NSc – Nursing Science
- B.Sc – Physiotherapy
- B.Sc – Radiography
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES (Four (4) years program)
- B.Sc – Anatomy
- B.Sc – Biochemistry
- B.Sc – Pharmacology
- B.Sc – Physiology
- B.Sc – Human Nutrition & Dietetics
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES (Six (6) years program)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery – MBBS
PUMS Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- For Admission (via UTME) into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language, and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 160 or above in the 2022/2023 UTME in relevant subjects. For MBBS, the score must be 190 and above.
- Candidates who chose PUMS in JAMB and
- Candidates who chose other Universities are required to apply for a change of Institution through JAMB Portal to qualify to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on a JAMB CAPS
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on PUMS Portal before screening.
- Candidates, in addition to having five (5) O’ Level credits, MUST possess at least two (2) A’ Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects or possess a good first degree in a related field not below Second Class Lower. For MBBS, candidates must possess three (3) A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER ADMISSION:
- Candidates should first obtain a Transfer Form from PUMS, endorsed by the current university of the candidate before resubmission to PUMS for consideration. The Form should be accompanied by copies of relevant documents and sessional transcripts from the current university. All processing must be completed on the JAMB Portal.
- In addition to your application, you are advised to adhere strictly to JAMB-approved provisions for admissions into Nigerian universities
How to Apply for PUMS Post UTME Form
- Log on to the University Website, http://www.pums.edu.ng/
- Click on Apply Now on the top center of the page.
- Enter your JAMB number and click on the “Check Eligibility” You will be redirected to the application form if your JAMB number was successfully verified
Application Form: While on this page, provide all required information and be sure they are correct before proceeding. Once submitted, you will be logged onto the PUMS Portal automatically, and complete the application by uploading supporting documents.
Supporting Documents: In the course of your application, a few documents will be needed to verify the authenticity of the provided information. See the list below. Scan the original copy of each and upload it to the portal.
- JAMB Result
- O’Level Result (WAEC and/or NECO)
- Birth Certificate/Age Affidavit
- Local Government of Origin
- Letter of attestation