This is to inform you that the Police Medical Screening Date for Shortlisted Candidates 2022 is Out. Shortlisted Candidates for NPF Medical Screening in 2022 The results of the recently completed Computer Based Test (CBT) – Please take note that the Medical Screening date has been notified for candidates who applied for the Nigerian Police Force 2022 recruiting process and have completed and passed the CBT Test.
We will provide you with important information on the Nigeria police medical screening, including the date and location of the statewide event. Read our post on how to check the Nigeria police-selected applicants to see whether you are on the NPF medical screening list.
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date 2022
The Police Service Commission (PSC) medical screening exercise is scheduled to hold from
Tuesday, November. 23 to Monday, Dec. 6, 2022, This is the date for medical screening of applicants who passed the aptitude exam in the current 2022 recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force.
The NPF recruiting process continues with medical screening. All successful candidates will be notified of the next steps by email and SMS.
It is crucial to remember, therefore, that all successful candidates must go through the medical screening process. Candidates who do not show up for the screening will be immediately rejected, according to the NPF.
- Print NPF Examination Slip
- NPF CBT Test Results
- Print Police Recruitment Confirmation Slip
- NPF Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | Police Shortlisted Names
- Police Recruitment Portal Login policerecruitment.gov.ng
Requirements for NPF Recruitment Medical Screening.
Kindly be aware that all candidates must fulfill the following standards before attending the medical screening
- Invitation letter National identification number (NIN) slip
- Obtain a printout of the confirmation page for your application submission (Print it Here)
- Guarantor’s paperwork, properly filled out (Print it Here)
- Wear a face mask with a white T-shirt and shorts.