Polac Admission Form is Out: Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Admission Form 2022/2023 Latest Update and How to Apply for POLAC 2022 Admission form for 9th Regular Courses.
is POLAC Admission Form Out?
NPA Admission has begun for the 2022/2023 academic year. The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano, is presently accepting applications for its 9th Regular Course degree program. See below for the prerequisites and how to receive the Police Academy form.
The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano, is seeking adequately qualified Nigerian residents for admission to its 8th Regular Course degree program for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Admission List
- POLAC Exam Centers, Subjects & Requirements
- Polac Past Questions & Answers | Police Academy Past Questions
- POLAC Student Portal Login | NPA Student Login Portal
Candidates enrolled in the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree program will complete a combined academic and police training program lasting at least five (5) years, resulting in Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Police Academy Polac Admission Requirements
1. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
2. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO), or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
3. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
4. SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2015 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Available Courses
NPA The Academy offers courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
How to Apply for Police Academy Admission
how to register for the police academy? below we have outlined a guide that will help you register for Polac without stress I urge you to read below.
- Prospective applicants may visit the Nigeria Police Academy’s website at http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin to get or produce a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The received RRR code may be used to make a payment of N3,500.00 at any commercial bank branch in Nigeria.
- In addition, applicants must apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] and take the 202 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates are not required to list the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as their preferred university on the JAMB form. However, only applicants who got the required UTME score of 180 in JAMB and paid the Academy online Application Form would be eligible to appear for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
- After paying, candidates should go to http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online application account.
SUBMISSION OF POLAC APPLICATION FORM
Online applications are required. Candidates must download the Acknowledgement Form after submitting their applications. Candidates who scored at or above the national cut-off level will be allowed to download and print their examination cards.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Admission Form
Numerous people fail in multiple applications, not because they are unqualified, but because of the countless errors, they make during the application process for many recruitments. So keep the following in mind:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.