Check Nigeria Police Academy, POLAC Admission list 2022/2023 now. in the article, we will show you How to Check POLAC Admission Status on www.polac.edu.ng and the JAMB Website More information regarding the POLAC Admissions List may be found here.
This is to notify the general public that the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, has announced its first, second, and third admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session. To see the list, all applicants who applied during the 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission screening exercise should follow the instructions outlined below.
Note: To be on the POLAC list, ensure that your O‘Level results are uploaded to JAMB and the POLAC Portal.
Is Polac admission list for 2022/2023 Out?
The Nigeria Police Academy Admission List has not yet been made public. The admission list will be released a few weeks following the Post-UTME Screening. We will contact you when the List is available.
PLAC Entrance lists are typically issued by universities following the completion of the admission screening process; they may be released in batches: The first batch is (Merit List), followed by the second, third, and subsequent batches.
How to Check POLAC Admission List 2022 Online
- First, you must visit The Nigeria Police Academy Admission List portal http://www.polac.edu.ng/
- Click on Admission Status on the Login Page
- Insert your JAMB registration number
- Click Check Status
- Download and Print Admission Notification Slip
How To Check POLAC Admission Status On JAMB CAPS 2020
With the steps outlined below, you may simply examine and print your NPA [POLAC] admittance notification.
- To check your Admission Status, you will need to use a phone or a computer Only Chrome and Firefox browsers will function for this, however Opera Mini will not.
- Go to JAMB e-Facility Portal at https://jamb.gov.ng/efacilityloginng.
- As needed, Insert your login information. (i.e. your JAMB email address and password).
- When you’re logged in, go to the right side and look for “Check Admission Status” and a tab.
- Check the left side panel and click on Admission status to see your information and Admission status.
- There will be two alternatives underneath your admission status. One choice is to “Accept Admission,” while the other is to “Reject Admission.”
- These two alternatives will be available only if you have been granted entrance. However, if you have not been given admission, these buttons will be inactive.