Paul University Post-UTME Admission Form 2022/2022 is Out: The Paul University management, Awka (PAU), is now selling application forms for its Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Paul University post UTME form below.
The Paul University post-UTME registration form is presently on sale, and interested applicants are recommended to obtain the registration form before the registration deadline.
- Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Post UTME Form
- Oduduwa University (OUI) Post UTME Form
- Novena University Post UTME Form
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Post UTME Form
This article contains Paul University Post UTME screening form 2022/2023, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other important information regarding Paul University. Continue reading to learn how to apply.
Paul University Post UTME Eligibility
Prospective applicants are encouraged to pick up this form in order to be considered for admission to the Paul University, Awka undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Only candidates who achieved the requisite JAMB cut-off point for Paul University are allowed to apply.
Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 5 credits (in WASC, NECO, etc.) in no more than two sittings in at least 5 courses (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to their preferred course of study at the University. Candidates who are awaiting results may also apply.
How Much is Paul University Post UTME Form 2022?
Paul University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Paul University 2022/2023 Post UTME below.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following banks, make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) application fees, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2022/2023 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she states the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their telephone number and email address, as these will be used to communicate to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if the email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification in your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit PAU’s website for the payment of the Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using an ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. The candidate who opts to use ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.