Oyo State College Of Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023: Basic Midwifery admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently available at Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele (OYSCONME), Ibadan.
For the 2021/2022 academic session, applications are requested from properly qualified applicants for admission into the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, program.
This is a three-year program that will begin on March 1, 2022, and applicants will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations in order to qualify as a midwife and be eligible for NMCN registration as Registered Midwifery (RM).
OYSCONME Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
All candidates must have at least five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE in not more than two (2) sittings.
Individuals who have received requisite credit passes from the same examination organization in not more than two (2) sittings are eligible to apply. On admittance, he or she must be at least seventeen (17) years old.
How To Apply Oyo State College Of Midwifery Form
Eligible applicants should apply online using the steps outlined below:
- The sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) is expected to be paid online using this link.
- It’s a good idea to print off the pin you get when you pay.
Following the creation of your pin, you will be sent to a website where you may finish the application process.
- The candidate must print a photo card and bring it with them on the day of the examination.
- If you find the process outlined above difficult to complete, you may prefer to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration.
All applicants must take NOTE of this :
The online application must be completed on or before 31 January 2022.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 7th – Friday, 11th February 2022
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively
- Date of Interview: Monday, 21st – Friday, 25th February 2022
- Venue: The School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
Please contact the Registrar’s Office or the Department Heads of Nursing and Midwifery for additional information.
Numbers to Call: 09138766976 \s08156903399
Please note that no payment will be made to any individual, agent, or personal bank account. All payments must be made through the school’s website.
Originally posted 2021-12-10 18:44:06.