OSPOLY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: This page contains changes about Ospoly Post-UTME, such as the cost, list of qualified applicants, method, and application deadline. I thus encourage you to bookmark this website for updates if you’re a prospective applicant hoping to receive The Osun State Polytechnic Iree 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form.
The ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available, the Osun State Polytechnic administration is utilizing this means to educate the general public, especially those seeking to pursue their studies at the university. Candidates interested in applying can go to the school’s official website and submit their information.
- Lighthouse Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form
Requirement For Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME 2022/2023
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2022/2023 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How much is the Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post UTME 2022/2023
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website and take the following steps:
- Go to https://ospoly.edu.ng/ and click on the student portal.
- On the page shown, select Post UTME
- Type in your Full Name and E–mail address (unique email address)
- Click Proceed to Payment
- Pay the stated amount using the ATM Card of any Bank of choice for the payment.
- Print out your registration slip and come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic for Screening Exercise on a date to be communicated soon.