OOU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is presently selling application forms for the 2021/2022 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening activity. The OOU post-UTME form may be purchased online. See below for the form’s prerequisites, cut-off mark, screening schedule, and how to apply.
Candidates Eligible for OOU Post UTME Form
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2021/2022 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2021/2022 UTME results and ready to change to the University as the first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with a Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form
Only N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) would be charged to each qualifying candidate for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate must build a profile on the school’s website http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php. After that, create a payment invoice. You can pay using any of the following methods:
- Visit http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php to make an online payment. and adhere to the payment guidelines.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any University Point of Sale (POS) on any of our campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro, and Ibogun).
- Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode. IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER OR CREATING THE WRONG PROFILE WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENTS.
OOU Post UTME Screening Date
The OOU Post UTME Screening Exercise will take place at the University ICT Centre, Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye, from Monday, December 20th to Wednesday, December 22nd, 2021.
Applicants should check their respective portals/mailboxes for their OOU PUTME Screening Exercise Passes and print them out. The date and time granted to each applicant will be displayed on this Pass.
The Deadline for OOU Post UTME: 11th December 2021.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission Portal 2021/2022
The link below will take you to the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2021/2022 Post UTME Portal.
https://oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/oouago The Olabisi Onabanjo University’s official Admission Portal is seen above (OOU).