The selling of post-UTME screening forms for the 2021/2022 academic year has begun at Ondo City Polytechnic. Below are the requirements and instructions for applying for the Ondo City Polytechnic post-UTME form.
Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Only those candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) 2021 UTME and received a minimum score of 120 and chose Ondo City Polytechnic, Ondo, as their institution of choice or intend to apply for Ondo City Polytechnic‘s Post-Utme Screening Exercise and also have the required Credits passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby required to register for the on-line Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
This is to notify the general public that OCPOTECH also accept Jambite and Non-Jambite Candidate
How to Apply for Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022
- Candidates should go to http://www.odcitypoly.com.ng/form request.php to the Ondo City Polytechnic’s website. Please make your payment by following the procedures below:
- Jambite candidates must pay a registration cost of two thousand five hundred Naira (2,5O0:00).
- Candidates who do not pass the jambite must pay a registration fee of 7,000:00 Naira.
- Part-Time Candidates must pay a registration fee of 7,000 Nairn Only 7,000:00) to be considered.
Account Name: ONDO CITY POLYTECHNIC
Account Number: 1015590180
BANK: ZENITH BANK PLC
- After you’ve made your payment, submit your teller number to these WhatsApp numbers: 08066478440; 08158941068), and you’ll receive your scratch card pin, which you’ll need to continue with the application.
- The confirmation slip should be printed.
Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Form closing date 2022
The deadline for completing and submitting online applications is four weeks away.
3. Candidates must give valid personal email and phone numbers, as these will be the major method of communication. Falsification of information is not tolerated at Ondo City Polytechnic, since it automatically disqualifies an applicant.
ONDO CITY POLY ACCREDITED COURSES
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE
a. Dental Nursing Science
b. Orthopedic & Plaster Technology
c. Health Information Management
d. Radiography Technology
e. Environmental Health Technology
f. Health Promotion & Education
FACULTY OF ART/HUMANITY
a. Public Administration
b. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
a. Computer Science
b. Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
a. Mechanical engineering
b. Computer Engineering
c. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
d. Civil Engineering technology
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
a. Estate Management
b. Building technology
d. Quantity Survey
If you have any queries about the list of recognized courses offered by ONDO CITY POLY, please submit them in the comment box below, and we will react as soon as possible.
Furthermore, for the most up-to-date information on Ondo City polytechnic admissions and post-UTME/Internal screening news and events, visit the polytechnics’ websites. Subscribe to our blog to stay up to date in Nigeria.
Originally posted 2022-01-03 19:41:25.