NYSC Senate Approved List 2022 is Out: Are you a graduating student anticipating NYSC deployment? If so, we are pleased to notify you that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) senate list for prospective corps members in the 2022 Batch ‘B‘ has been released. The link for checking the senate-approved mobilization list of various Nigerian institutions (2022 Batch ‘B‘) is now operational.
This is to remind all prospective corps members (2022 Batch ‘B’) that they may now access the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) online for free to verify the Senate / Academic Board authorized mobilization list of their respective institutions.
- NYSC Portal Login 2022 | nysc.org.ng dashboard Login
- NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal 2022 | Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund
- NYSC Timetable 2022 Mobilization Timetable for Batch A, B & C
- How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letter Online 2022 For Batch A, B,& C, (Stream I & II)
- NYSC Orientation Camps Locations in Nigeria | Check Your NYC Camp Address Here
It should be noted that the uploading of authorized names is now underway. All queries about ‘date of birth’ and ‘name correction’ should be sent to the Students Affairs Unit. How To Make Corrections On NYSC Portal Without Stress
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List
To check your name on the NYSC Senate Approved list follow the simple steps below to check whether your name has been uploaded to the NYSC Senate approved list:
- Go to the NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal by clicking the link below.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
NB: Names are still being uploaded. If your name has not yet been posted to the portal, it is possible that your school is still uploading. So please keep checking back. Any complaint should be made to your institution as soon as possible.
NYSC Registration Tips for Prospective Corps Members
- The fresh Registration link is for those registering for the first time.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload a passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- Use the available links on your dashboard appropriately, and stay connected to all our Social Media Platforms for the latest updates.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard, Spelling errors, rearrangement, addition, and removal of Name.
- There is an Inclusion of Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. You are to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters