NWU / YUMSUK Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out: Northwest University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YUMSUK) post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the NWU post UTME form below.
The management of Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria) invites applications from eligible candidates who sat for the last UTME/Direct Entry for admission into full–time degree programs in the University’s Colleges and Departments for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- SSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out
- Veritas University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Supplementary Post UTME Form
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates Eligible for NWU Post UTME / DE Screening
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as the first choice;
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have scored the minimum Cut-off Mark for the program applied as stated below:
- Must have registered In the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2022/2023 Admissions Screen PORTAL
- Candidates without O’Level results can choose the Awaiting Results (A.R) option against the subjects that they are for or Intend to sit for.
- When the O’Level result is available, candidates are expected to upload their results on the JAMB PORTAL and UNIVERSITY PORTAL
- Must have possessed JAMB 2020 UTME Result Slip.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- a. Must have possessed 2020 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- b. Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result
- c. Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programs and 3.5 for Arts-based programs.
- d. D.E. Candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programs In the Faculty Education.
- D.E. Candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts-based programs.
How to Apply for NWU / YUMSUK Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2020 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as of the Screening Charges.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Northwest University Post UTME Screening Details
- The date of the Screening Exercise for both UTME and D.E would be communicated later.
- Candidates would be requested to come along with original photocopies of their credentials as well as the Acknowledgement Slip for the Screening Exercise on the announced date.
- ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
- A comprehensive list of admitted candidates would be uploaded on the University Portal where Candidates can access with their Login Credentials.