NVRI Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal | www.nvri.gov.ng: Do you want to apply for a job at the National Veterinary Research Institute? if yes read this article, as we will explain the requirements, how to apply, and other important details.
The NVRI recruitment form is free and can be obtained from the online recruitment portal. Applicants should go to the portal, read the description thoroughly, and then fill out the application form. When they have finished filling out the form, they should upload the necessary documents and submit them. If the mode of application is offline, applicants must send a well-written application letter with copies of their scanned CV and other credentials to the appropriate address.
Is NVRI Recruitment Out?
NVRI is not currently recruiting, so any information that suggests otherwise is false. Once the recruitment form is made available, applicants must fill it out completely before submitting it. They must also provide accurate and verifiable information.
- FEPA Recruitment
- Lagos State Health Service LSHSC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- IKEDC Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
Requirement For NVRI Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For NVRI Recruitment
Eligible candidates should apply by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the NVRI recruitment portal nvri.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Follow the appropriate steps to apply.
- Fill in your information.
- Ensure you cross-check your information before clicking the submit button.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.