Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Student Portal | NSUK Online Student Application Portal Login / Registration for New and Returning Students – nsuk.edu.ng
Have you been searching for the NSUK student portal? or you are ready to make payment for your school fees but you find it difficult to locate the right portal to make the payment? if yes you are welcome to Newsflasharena.com where we disseminate information concerning the student portal for school fees payment. below we have outlined the link to the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Student Portal
Before we show you the NSUK student portal it is important that we enlighten you of the numerous activities that you can use your student portal to perform also if you are a new study of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) we will show you how you can create an account of your own without stress.
Latest About Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Student Portal
NSUK Student Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
- NDU Student Portal Login
- OOU Student Portal Login
- RSUST Student Portal Login
- OSUSTECH Student Portal Login
- LAUTECH Student Portal Login
NSUK Portal | NSUK Student Login Portal
You can use a computer or a mobile device to visit and perform or access essential academic program information on the Nasarawa State University, Student Portal via the following link:
- NSUK Student Login Portal: https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
- NSUK Main Website: http://www.nsuk.edu.ng
- NSUK Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSUK Tuition Fee Payment Guidelines
- Go to NSUK Portal @ www.nsuk.edu.ng,
- Select Undergraduate Portal, then “APPLICANT LOGIN”.
- Enter your “email address” and “Password”.
- Select Pay School Fees and choose an option on Remita or download payment invoice and proceed to any of the above-mentioned banks for payment.
- Once your payment is completed, a Matriculation Number is automatically generated for you alongside an OTP (One Time Password) which is required as Password in the next step.
Nasawara State University Course Registration Procedure
This guide will show you how to Register courses on NUSK Portal
- Logon to NSUK Student Portal
- Enter the “Matriculation Number” generated above alongside the OTP (One Time Password) which you will be required to change.
- Update your profile by clicking on my Profile (very important).
- Click on “My Course Registration Tab” and select “Current Session Course Registration” to register your courses. Then download and make four (4) copies for signing.
- On “My Fee Tab”, you can reprint your School Fees Receipt/invoice anytime.
- On the “My Downloads tab” you are expected to download your Student Information Form (SIF).