NSIA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.nsia.com.ng: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment is ongoing. To apply applicants must have the requirement. below we will show you How to Apply for NSIA 2022 Recruitment.
Latest News NSIA Recruitment Form 2022
The Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority recruitment portal is open for recruitment, and applicants should be aware that NSIA recruitment takes place in four stages. Before one can be successful in NSIA recruitment, the following stages must be completed:
- Entry Testing Authority
- Final Interview
- Offer and Acceptance
All applicants who successfully complete the above-mentioned stages will be hired, so take your time and visit their recruitment portal to learn more about the points outlined above. Knowledge of NSIA is critical, and during the final interview, applicants will be asked questions about the company, and only those who demonstrate a good understanding of the company will advance to the next stage of recruitment.
Requirements For NSIA Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For NSIA Recruitment 2022
To apply, all interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit NSIA recruitment portal nsia.com.ng/careers/vacancies
- Click on the position you want to apply for
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the outlined steps to apply
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.