You can now apply for NPC Recruitment 2022/2023. To be recruited by the National Planning Commission (NPC), you must first understand the requirements and eligibility to apply for NPC Recruitment 2022. This page provides the latest information on how to apply, recruitment dates, application forms, requirements, the recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, the closing date, and other updates.
Before we go any further, let‘s interact about the National Planning Commission (NPC):
About National Planning Commission (NPC)
The National Planning Commission (NPC) is the Government of Nepal’s highest advisory body in charge of developing a national vision, periodic plans, and development policies. The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom presides over it. The NPC assesses resource requirements, identifies funding sources, and allocates a budget for socio-economic development. It acts as a central monitoring and evaluation agency for development plans, policies, and programs. The NPC also functions as an intellectual hub for the exchange of new development ideas and proposals among scholars, the private sector, civil society, and development partners.
Now that you have known what the NPC is all about the next step to take while applying for any job is to read the requirement. this will enable you to access yourself to see if your all qualification so that you can apply in less than no time. As a result of this, we have outlined the requirement for NPC recruitment.
- NIPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Form
- NFIU Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- NWRI Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
NPC Recruitment 2022 Requirments
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Apply for National Planning Commission NPC Recruitment 2022
We eagerly await an official announcement from the National Planning Commission. So keep checking this page because we will update it whenever the authority posts a job opening.
The application procedure is fairly simple. To apply, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, You need an internet-enabled device like a smartphone or computer to access the recruitment portal.
- Navigate to the official NPC recruitment portal or website at npc.gov.np/en.
- Find Recruitment/Vacancies/Jobs in the web portal’s header, footer, or announcement section.
- Read and comprehend the eligibility and prerequisites for any advertised position in which you are interested.
- If there is an online form, begin filling it out with your correct information and uploading any necessary documents. When your registration is complete, you will be able to download the printout.
- If there is a form to download and fill out offline, simply fill it out and return or upload it according to the instructions on the website.
- If you are required to submit your CV and application letter, carefully follow the instructions to submit to the agency’s portal or official HR email.
- Ensure to use your current email address and phone number when registering.
- Submit only one application; candidates who submit multiple applications may be disqualified.
Eligible States to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2022
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Because the agency is still yet to release the official recruitment application procedure, the above is the general procedure to follow.
This page will be updated whenever new information becomes available.
NPC Recruitment Portal 2022
To sign up or apply for the National Planning Commission Recruitment 2022/2023, go to the NPC Recruitment Portal – npc.gov.np/en – and follow the instructions on the page to register or log in.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.